Here was this year’s list with the things I have done highlighted! Below is the new list for 2013! I will transfer over and add a few new things and change at will! But it’s a guideline and challenge to do many things and live life to the fullest.
1. Practice yoga more than once a month to start and more later.
2. Take Spin Class
3. Once a week, steady mindful meditation
4. Participate in Move More Eat Well class
5. Participate in One Little Word (mine this year is mindful)
6. Organize, organize, organize
7. Do the polar bear dip! DONE 1/1/12
8. Use Evernote
9. Start draft on book
10. Conduct interviews and write articles on fabulous women I know
11. Redo massage brochure
12. Be honest and mindful in the everyday
13. Purchase and use a neti pot
14. Join a Bunco group
15. Write letters
16. Join PTA-and I’m the Secretary!
17. Learn new massage technique
18. Train for Triathlon and 5k
19. Knit a project
20. Submit photos to the midstate fair
21. Blog about each of these events
22. Start running
23. Do more with less
24. Keep email inbox purged and updated
25. Create with my girls
26. Volunteer at the girls school
27. Plan date nights with Trevis
28. Make more green juice
29. Do a cleanse
30. Read the Hunger Game Series
31. Write at least 3 book reviews
32. Paint the bathroom
33. Make a mosaic
34. Take the girls to the snow.
35. Visit Tobi in Ojai’-The Dirty Girl Mud Run
36. Do a month of themed blogging.
37. Rollerskate with girls.
38. HAve another India Boutique
39. Dance with Trevis
40. Cook at two new recipes per month.
41. Practice patience and kindness and mindfulness with my girls, my husband, my family, my friends and myself.
42. Print and post this list where I can see it everyday.
1. Run in at least five, 5k’s
2. Run in the SLO Marathon
3. Do a team Triathlon
4. Take a Zumba class
5. Drink more green smoothies
6. Take Probiotics
7. Start Yoga
8. Continue with Jillian Michael workouts
9. Do the Color Run!
10. Read all the books I have, don’t buy any more
11. Blog at least three time a week
12. Sell art work
13. Take Girls to someplace new
14. Learn to knit with the girls
15. Dance with Trevis
16. Plan a family Trip
17. Take girls to Ojai
18. Take family up north to visit everyone!
19. Clean out sheds
20. Help people
21. Write letters
22. Learn to compost
23. Garden more
24. Spread kindness, generosity and wonderfulness-Like Jodi
25. Join a wine club
26. Play more Bunco!
27. Clean up desk area
28. Donate to Achievement House
29. Make allowance and chores schedule for the girls
30. Take girls to the movies
31. Make home made ice cream
32. Make crock pot recipes
33. Digital scrap!
34. Find new one little word for the year-Done…Move
35. Write more for Today’s Mama
36. Work on home
37. Redo the girls room
38. Do the Polar Bear Dip in Cayucos!
39. Make a mosaic with the girls
41. Play frisbee with Trevis
42. Dance with the girls
43. Print and post where I can see this everyday!
-To start, here is my word for next year:
Wow…what a great list…a real inspiration!