2018 is here! So as another year begins, a new list…specifically…a new 48 things to do before I am 49 list. And since my birthday was in December, I am already behind a few days.
But not to worry, as I am keeping my list simple, doable, and pleasant! Those things in RED means they are done, or in the process. I will elaborate on each through this year to help me document.
- Walk/Jog/Run-make it a habit.
- Write and write some more.
- Purge and Purge and donate alot, thus clean out sheds.
- See movies in theaters with my girls. Jumanji 1/2/18
- See movies in theaters with my parents and Raj.
- Stop forcing Trevis to do things I want to do-ask him just once, but do them..even if alone. Jumanji 1/2/18.
- Make home-made pizza.
- Drink lots more water….no fancy gadgets…just a glass filled with water a few more times a day more than you do now.
- Regular walks with Slider-she likes to walk too!
- Do one 5k on my own every month. No medals that you send money away for. Instead, after you finish one, donate the money you would have spent on a virtual 5k, to a charity.
- Give more hugs…cause when you give them, you are really getting them too!
- Work harder at work. Cause it feels good to work hard.
- Find paint color for inside house and get samples.
- Paint inside of house.
- Detail & Clean car.
- Purge old photos from phone.
- Cook with the girls.
- Bike with Tam to school.
- Be calm and learn to breath before arguing.
- Paint rocks and leave them in places for others to find.
- Geo Cache with the girls.
- Make lists in bullet journal.
- Print this out and post. 1/2/18
- Attend Women’s rally in slo and other place if possible.
- Learn to Knit.
- Yoga when you can.
- Make valentines day treats. Cause Heart day is a sweet day.
- See dermatologist for skin tags and body scan.
- Write letters to girls for them to open later in their lives.
- Build something out of wood.
- Repaint the mailbox stand.
- Make calendar for parents.
- Visit Trevis’s parents.
- Call friends to say hi.
- Send letters to say hi.
- See butterflies.
- Take girls to Getty Museum.
- Visit Muir Woods.
- Make sandcastle.
- Compile book of poetry, your own.
- Plan a big party for your 50th!-Even though it’s two years away!
- Hang out with Brother more than you did last year.
- Be thrifty when spending money and make it money well spent.
- Call mom and dad once a week.
- Add more to this list if you want.
- Learn to let go. It’s ok cause those things meant to stay, will.
- Smile more.
+get more sleep
+attempt to make Timpano (yes! From one of my favorites movies, Big Night!
Rani you are too good expressing your thoughts – keep it up and have a great year – may all your wishes come true- stay blessed- lots of love and hugs
Thank you Masi!!!